Small Business Loan
Secure Capital for Your Small Business
Small businesses need capital to thrive. If you own or manage a small business and are looking to expand, a small business loan may be the best place to start. We can work with you to secure extra capital to manage your operations, a special project, or emergency. As a preferred financial services company with the Small Business Administration, we have a highly-trained team of experienced financial professionals who can help you secure an SBA loan.
Finance a Variety of Projects
When you work with Jersey Commercial Lending to secure an SBA loan, you will have access to extra working capital along with the flexibility to use your funds for a variety of needs, such as:
- Equipment needs: Leverage your capital to fund business-related equipment purchases. Some covered equipment includes machine tools, laundromat and dry cleaning equipment, printing and binding machinery, medical diagnostic equipment, and heavy machinery.
- Commercial real estate: Whether you are looking to build, purchase, renovate, or refinance, this loan will give you the funds you need. Some covered commercial properties include automotive repair shops, car washes, and car dealerships, hospitality businesses, and other single-purpose buildings.
To determine your eligibility, we’ll look at a variety of factors, such as your business’s overall cash flow and how your manage your revenue. Our SBA loans offer great benefits for small businesses, such as:
- Competitive interest rates
- Generous loan amounts of up to $5 million for qualifying businesses
- Full amortization with no ballooning
- Financing amounts up to 90 percent
- Prequalification in as little as 48 hours
- The ability to repay your loan off over a term of up to 25 years, with no prepayment penalties for early payoff
Our team is happy to answer any of your financing-related questions and provide a no-obligation business analysis and consultation to help you determine how much financing your business will need. Get in touch with us to learn more or to begin the application process.